We are hiring!
Mick Perrin Worldwide produce and promote live comedy in the UK and in over 50 different countries around the world.
Over the last 20 years MPW have produced major UK and international shows and promoted tours for artists such as Eddie Izzard, Dylan Moran, Alan Davies, Ross Noble, Julian Clary, Simon Amstell, Bo Burnham, Paul Merton, Trevor Noah, Sara Pascoe, Reginald D Hunter, No Such Thing as A Fish, Michael Spicer, Austentatious, Ardal O’Hanlon and Tommy Tiernan.
MPW have a large presence at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival producing shows from a varied roster of emerging international and UK talent and have been instrumental in growing artists’ audiences from touring Arts Centres to top venues in the UK and abroad.
In 2014, MPW diversified into Artist Management, specialising in work with comedians from outside the UK and representing their interests around the world.
The Role: Assistant Promoter
Salary: Dependent on experience
Industry: Entertainment – Performing Arts
Hours: Full Time
Holiday: 28 days rising to 32 after 4 years including public holidays
Mick Perrin Worldwide are looking for an Assistant Live Comedy Promoter to work within a vibrant and supportive promoting and producing team. The role involves working with the team across national and international tours and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
The role also includes attending shows of emerging talent and touring clients.
It’s an exciting, varied job suited to someone interested in comedy and live events with some office experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Liaising with venues regarding print, marketing and ticketing
– Liaising with artists and agents
– Assisting with ticket allocations
– Assisting with guest lists
– Assisting with on sale events
– Print and copy proofing
– Maintaining marketing budgets
– Assisting with marketing campaigns over various platforms
– Some experience in live events or performing arts.
– Familiar with social media platforms and some experience running social media ad campaigns
– Excellent administrative and time management skills
– Confident communicator
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
– Previous marketing experience
– Committed and enthusiastic work ethic
– Ability to take direction and work under supervision
– Interest in emerging comedy artists
– Proven team player.
We encourage applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates.
Covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Closing date 26th October 2021